Easter is approaching, in many programs, that calls for Easter egg hunts, egg coloring and the like. Easter isn't your thing? Hard boiled eggs are still delicious and a good source of protein. These are some ideas and recipes to use in your program and get the kids involved too.
- 5 Delicious Egg Recipes for Kids: One of my favorite things about these 5 recipes is that it is food you typically already make and add the egg to it. Some ideas include, making guacamole and putting hard boiled eggs in it, adding hard boiled eggs to tuna, or stirring hard boiled eggs and roasted red peppers into store bought hummus.
- Hard Boiled Egg Boats: Are of course adorable, delicious and easy! The kids could also take part in this one.
- Hatching Hard Boiled Eggs: Carrots and hard boiled eggs are all you need for these adorable snacks.
- Mouse - cute looking mouse on a piece of cheese with a salad too!
- For more options like hearts, mice, spiders, baby chicks and more, click here.
What is your favorite way to use all of those hard boiled eggs after Easter events?