It's the first day of summer! We thought it would be a good time to share some recipes that scream summertime with the kiddos. Below find some links to get you started with your summer meal planning.
Please share your favorite summer meals with the kiddos.
Around the Web:
- 15 Easy and Fresh Summer Lunch Ideas from Super Healthy Kids
- Healthy Summer Recipes for Kids from Eating Well
- Summer Snack Ideas for Kids from Whole Foods
- Homemade Grape Popsicles from ChildCareInfo.com
- Snacks that Count from the Texas Department of Agriculture - Food Nutrition Service Division
- CACFP Summer Cycle Menus and Recipes by Stacy Ransom - A guest post from a family child care provider trying out a resource for CACFP menu planning
- CACFP Menu Planning Guide by Team Nutrition, summer menus and recipes start on page 75