It's easy to make Valentine's Day an exception to your healthy rules. Before you decide to do that, check out these recipes for desserts, meals and snacks! And let's face it - if you have strawberries or heart shaped cookie cutter (and some in different sizes), you can make anything "valentines-y!"
- Valentine's Day Recipes from Super Healthy Kids
- Heart Healthy Valentine's Day Pinboard from Produce for Kids
- School Bites Healthy Valentine's Day Treats including a "Love Potion Smoothie," "Sweet Potato Cheddar Crackers"- Heart Shaped of Course and "Brownie Bites" made from raw almonds, cacao powder, dates and honey.
- Fun and Healthy Valentine's Day Snacks for Kids from Blog - Daily Mom
- Valentine's Day Healthy Snack from University of Nebraska Food version of a "chex mix" but with no chex
What is your favorite healthy Valentine's Day snack?