- 3 lbs. chicken pieces
- 1 (2/3 oz.) pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 ½ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Place chicken pieces in crockpot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and chicken broth.
- Stir until smooth. mixture to crockpot and cook on low for an additional hour.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.