Some would say, how do you get a child to eat something? Call it pizza and you'd be surprised how excited they get to eat it. May 15 is National Pizza Party Day and might be a fabulous time to try out a new type of pizza or have some fun with the children making their own pizzas.
Some Yummy and Unique Recipes
- Green Machine Pizza: Pesto, Broccoli, Spinach, Zucchini and Mozzarella cheese
- Quilt Pizza: Make everyone happy with different toppings (on one Pizza!) and you can get creative too!
- Rainbow Pepper Pizza: This one is so pretty! Made with chopped up colorful peppers, the kids will love how colorful this is.
- Portabella Pizzas: An interesting way to make a pizza - biting into a mushroom instead of crust could be a fun surprise!
- Breakfast Frittata Pizza: Eggs, Marinara Sauce, Cheese and any other veggie you want
- Fresh Mexican Pizza: This looks so delicious. It includes a recipe for the whole wheat pizza crust as well. Yum.
- Preschool Plan - Pizza Themes: Songs, Fingerplay, Topping Taste Tests, Dramatic Play and more!
- Preschool Pizza Theme: Includes graph pizza man for cutting, pizza man puzzle and a way to tie the whole day together starting the day with the word delizioso.
- Kidsoup Pizza Theme: Many printables from this reource.
- Everything Preschool has their thematic resources categorized by songs, science, art, coloring pages and more.