- On January 19, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Register for this webinar athttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1823036829456115970
More information about the webinar and public comment: https://www.mdhs.michigan.gov/ibilling-provider/ProviderLogin.asp
Public Hearing and Comment Information
A draft of the FY2016-18 CCDF Plan along with a summary document is posted at the MDE/Child Development and Care website for your review and comments through February 15, 2016. It is located at http://michigan.gov/childcare in the "What's New" tab.
If you would like to make a comment on the draft CCDF Plan you can do so in the following ways:
- Participate in one of three webinars that will be held to provide an overview of the CCDF State Plan and solicit comments:
- On January January 20, 2016 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Register for this webinar athttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7991248682767906562
- On January January 21, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Register for this webinar athttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6236061987465369858
- Join us at the Michigan Library and Historical Center, first floor Forum room located at 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48915 for a public hearing from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on January 19, 2016. This hearing will also be broadcast by webinar.
- Submit written comments to the MDE Office of Great Start-Child Development and Care. Comments must be submitted prior to close of business on Monday, February 15, 2016 and can be submitted by:
- Mail to the Office of Great Start-Child Development and Care, P.O. Box 30008, Lansing MI 48909
- Fax to 517-241-8679
- Email to MDE-CDC-ADMIN@michigan.gov