You had every intention of making a big campaign around CACFP week this year but time got away from you, right? Well, this post is for you. Here are 5 things you can do to celebrate CACFP week from now until Saturday!
- Share these pictures. They have facts about CACFP on them. Print them and leave them around your community, share them on Facebook or Pinterest, email them to your providers and have you providers print one out and post in their home.
- Sing the YMCA-CACFP Style. Sing it with your staff, sing it with your kids - if you can record it and post it on youtube, vimeo or facebook!
- Sign the Petition to have the White House officially recognize CACFP Week and then share with your network and have them sign it!
- Tear away Flyers about the Food Program! Post in your local coffee shop, have providers post in their home
- oloring Sheet. Kiddos can color this and take home with the parents
There are 5 but there's more! Search CACFP on Pinterest and follow those pinboards, take the pledge to tell one person about CACFP during CACFP week, share what others are doing for CACFP week. Check out the hashtag #cacfpweek on Facebook, there are some really fun things going on - share those!