The magic of stories like Jack and The Beanstalk, Princess and the Pea, Three Billy Goats Gruff, The Three Little Pigs and so many more stick with us as we grow from children to adults. Just the other day, I playfully quoted Three Billy Goats Gruff to my husband and I haven't read that book since I was a child. February 27th, is National Fairy Tale Day. Make it a special day and make sure you read at least one Fairy Tale that day! If you don't have one of the books, I'll bet you can find a version online with a Youtube reading or because it's public domain, Google might have the whole thing scanned so you can enjoy!
To Help You Celebrate
A list of stories you may want to enjoy!
Links to Some Craft/Activity Ideas
- Fairy Tale Arts, Crafts and Activities Pinboard
- PreKinders Theme Ideas for Learning About Fairy Tales
- Rhymes and Crafts
Example of Working Around Not Having The Tales
- Three Billy Goats Gruff- Story, Pictures and all on Youtube. Actual book and illustrations.
- Three Little Pigs
- Jack and the Beanstalk - Just The Audio
- The Princess and the Pea - Beautiful illustrations and read aloud