Recently I've noticed some changes the National Association for Family Child Care is making and I wanted to make sure you all knew about them as well!
- New Website-NAFCC has enhanced their website and it looks great!
- Family Child Care In The News Email - an email in which you get a break down by state of what is in the news in family child care
- Public Policy Manager - Bryce is on board to keep up up to date and advocate for family child care providers regarding policy.
- Organized a Fundraiser - Walk the Talk for Quality - a walk-a-thon type fundraiser to get you to 1) conference, 2) accredited, or 3) membership to NAFCC
- YouTube - Regularly posting videos on Youtube
And everything looks really nice to boot. Check out NAFCC as they continue to be THE organization for family child care and strive to be even better for you, for us, for the children. Congrats on all of the great work, NAFCC! We are excited to see more.