There are many nationally observed days to help you plan your calendar this month! There are some obvious and not so obvious ones. Check out the dates and below we've provided links to some fun activity ideas or recipes for these special days. These are just a few, what fun things are you going to do?
- Black History Month Pinboard
- Valentine's Day and President's Day (and plan ahead with some St. Patrick's Day pins!)
- Fettuccine Alfredo Day - Chicken Alfredo with a Twist. Partially observe the day no fettuccine in this recipe but there is Alfredo!
- National Cherry Month and National Pie Month - this recipe from Super Healthy Kids is a cherry pie with zero sugar. Check it out.
- National Children's Dental Health Month - Activities, Posters and More from the American Dental Association