It’s official: The ultimate partnership for family child care business management. Tom Copeland the nation’s leading Family Child Care Tax Expert and Minute Menu the nations’ favorite family child care business management software have teamed up to help you maximize your time and money invested in your family child care business management solutions. What does this mean? When you subscribe to Minute Menu Kids Pro and are using the accounting feature you will now receive the following:
- Access to family child care’s leading tax expert, Tom Copeland for an insanely low price
- Questions: Ask Tom questions about effectively using the record-keeping section of Kids Pro to save you time and money. Including but not limited to: identifying allowable business deductions, how to reconstruct records you may have lost and tell you most the important records to enter into Kids Pro each month.
- Reviews: Tom will provide periodic reviews of your accounting records in Minute Menu Kids Pro. This would also include and end of year review to ensure you are claiming every allowable deduction.
- Taxes: Tom will review your tax return prior to submitting it to the IRS to ensure you haven’t made money costing mistakes.
- IRS Audit: Tom will offer some assistance if your family child care business is audited by the IRS.
- Not just taxes: Tom will also advise you regarding all aspects of your child care business including contracts, marketing, legal, insurance, and money management.
Subscribing to Minute Menu Kids Pro gets you access to the nation’s leading Family Child Care Tax Expert, Tom Copeland.
- Kids Pro - Efficiently track your financial records, bill parents, and more = $69.95
- Access to Tom Copeland’s infinite business management wisdom, experience and expertise = $15.00
- Peace of mind submitting your family child care business tax returns = priceless