Good news and Bad News. Bad news, our conference calendar isn't working at the moment. Good news! Still wanted to share these conferences with you! When the calendar is up and running, we will be sure to let you know.
- February 8th, 2013: Champions of Change: Champions of Children 27th Annual Benefit Luncheon hosted by Child Care Council of Suffolk, Inc. held at Crest Hollow Country Club contact TArellano@childcaresuffolk.org
- February 9 -12, 2013: This conference is hosted by the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs. Learn more here. http://www.amchp.org/Calendar/Conferences/amchp-conference/Pages/default.aspx
- February 20-23, 2013: The Technical Assistance Center on Social Emotional Intervention (TACSEI) and the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities (FCIC) are pleased to bring you this unique and inspiring professional development experience. If you have been to NTI in the past, you know that the format is designed to provide an in-depth learning experience built around the Pyramid Model. The Institute brings together experts from around the country who skillfully present three-hour workshops offering practical, ready-to-use information on social and emotional development. It is an unparalleled opportunity to increase your skills, build a network of colleagues, and become part of a growing professional community who use the Pyramid Model. http://nti.cbcs.usf.edu/index.html
- March 1 -3, 2013: Child Care Providers Together at Columbus Marriott Hotel in Columbus Ohio. Contact Asyia Haile at Asyia4129@wowway.com
- March 3-5, 2013: The National Anti-Hunger Policy Conference draws anti-hunger and anti-poverty advocates; federal, state and local government officials; child advocates; representatives of food banks and food rescue organizations; and nutrition and anti-obesity groups, for three days of training, networking and Capitol Hill advocacy.
At the National CACFP Leadership Conference, leaders from the CACFP community will come together to discover best practices, shape change, meet with USDA officials, and focus on opportunities for cutting red-tape, building a thriving CACFP program and making the most of the new nutrition and wellness requirements.
- March 7-9, 2013: National Child Care Association, Jazzing Up Your Leadership Style. Taking place in New Orleans, LA. Learn more about the conference here: http://www.nccanet.org/
- March 7-9: Conference on The Young Years, Tan-Tar-A resort, Lake of the Ozarks. March 7-9! http://dese.mo.gov/eel/el/youngyears/index.htm
- March 23, 2013: “Caring for Iowa’s Future” Family Child Care Convention. In Iowa City. Sponsored by Iowa Family Child Care Association. Contact: Kathy O’Neill, President, email@example.com
- April 10-14, 2013: Child Care Aware of America, Policy Symposium. This policy symposium gives leaders and advocates an opportunity to visit Capitol Hill and advocate for quality child care, consider healthy programs for child care environments and discuss "alternative options to better finance an affordable, quality child care system."
Child Care Advocates:
- April 17 - 19, 2013: 10th Annual Young Child Expo and Conference. It is our great pleasure to present the 10th Annual Young Child Expo & Conference 2013 - a joint project of Fordham University’s Graduate School of Education and Los Niños Services. Our goal is simple – to provide useful information to professionals and parents in order to help all young children learn, grow and reach their full potential. Our conference brings over 1000 people together across all kinds of programs, disciplines, and interest areas from speech pathologists to parents, to those working in children’s museums, day care centers, preschools, and those working with children who have autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or other special needs. In one unique event, this conference integrates learning about typically developing children as well as those with special needs, including autism. http://www.youngchildexpo.com/
- April 19-20, 2013: The Child Care Providers Coalistion of Kansas, Inc is having their 26th annual conference, which takes place in El Dorado, KS at the Hubbard Welcome Center. For more information: Barb Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 620-924-5214.
- April 27th, 2013: Child Care Options annual Kids, Kids, Kids Conference at Gardiner Area High School in Maine contact Rita Fullerton @ Southern Kennebec Child Development Corporation: Rita@skcdc.org
- May 3-4, 2013: The Yukon Child Care Association is holding an exciting child care conference in Whitehorse, Yukon on May 3 & 4th! If you're interested to know more, please check the YCCA website. The schedule is due to be posted by January 29th. Yukon Child Care Association Website
- June 9-12, 2013: National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development. NAEYC hosts the National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development, a smaller gathering designed for professionals who prepare, mentor and train early childhood professionals. Participants explore the expanding early childhood knowledge base, develop skills that improve professional preparation and practice, and discuss effective, active learning approaches for adults. It is in San Francisco, CA http://www.naeyc.org/institute/
- July 18-20, 2013: National Association for Family Child Care Providers, Building Relationships That Last A Lifetime. Takes place in Scottsdale,AZ. Access information about the conference here There is a layaway plan too! http://nafcc.org/media/pdf/2013Conference/2013ConferenceLayawayPlan.pdf
- September 15-17, 2013: The Child and Adult Care Food Program Sponsor Association Conference is in Minneapolis, MN this year. http://www.cacfp.org/
- Late October: Child Care Food Program (CCFP) Roundtable Conference, Northern California.
- November 21-23, 2013: NAEYC's annual connference and expo is in DC this year. Registration opens July 1st. http://www.naeyc.org/conference/
Please add more in the comments section below! We can add it to the calendar when it is up and running.