So often we are asked “How much Liability Insurance should I purchase?”
This is not a unique question, and the quick answer is: As much as you can afford.
The reason being is that some insurance is much better than no insurance, and hence, purchase as much as you can afford to purchase.
But, if you were to actually calculate your worth to establish your value, you may want to reflect on what you “MAKE”…..
- YOU MAKE YOUR ENVIRONMENT A PLACE WHERE ALL THE CHILDREN FEEL SAFE
- YOU MAKE THE KIDS LEARN MORE THAN THEY EVER THOUGHT THEY COULD
- YOU MAKE THEIR SMALLEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS FEEL LIKE A MEDAL OF HONOR
- YOU MAKE THEM USE THEIR GOD-GIVEN BRAIN
- YOU MAKE THEM READ, READ, READ
- YOU MAKE THEM SHOW RESPECT
- YOU MAKE THEM WONDER
- YOU MAKE THEM TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS
- YOU MAKE THEM QUESTION
- YOU MAKE THEM SIT FOR 30 MINUTES OF READING TIME WHEN THEIR PARENTS CAN’T MAKE THEM SIT FOR 5 MINUTES
- YOU MAKE THEM APOLOGIZE, AND MEAN IT
- YOU MAKE THEM LEARN ABOUT OTHER CHILDREN’S DIFFERENCES
- YOU MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT IF THEY USE THE GIFTS THEY ARE GIVEN, WORK HARD AND FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS THEY CAN SUCCEED
You make a difference in ALL of our lives by educating children and preparing them to become happy, self-fulfilled and independent in their future. You are priceless.