Wanted to do some Halloween festivities but haven't time to throw something together or get to the store? These five crafts are just for you. I can't pick a favorite. The Googly Eyed Ghosts are definitely the easiest, the Natural Facepaint would be very fun for a Halloween party day and the Halloween Ghost Lantern is just perfection.
- Googly Eyed Ghosts - White Cupcake Liners and different googly eyes to attach.
- Dangling Eyeballs - Red Yarn, Free Printable Eyeball Iris Template, 3 Paper Plates, Glue, Tape
- Facepaint - Natural! - Toothpaste without fluoride (Tom's is a good brand), Fruits and vegetables you want to use for color, Blender, water, saucepan, muffin tin
- Halloween Ghost Lantern - 24 googly yes, 12 mini paper cups, awl (or something to punch holes in the cups, string of holiday lights. (this is too cute!)
- Scary-fun Halloween Doors - What fun for the kids to come by while they trick or treat and show off how they helped decorate the door! Paper plates, green or purple crepe paper, A glass, black marker, duct tape, scissors, giant black chenille stems, glue, googly eyes, duct tape.
What is your favorite easy Halloween craft or decoration? Share please!
Image from Pinterest Pin from Real Simple Pin Board: Partytime - New Uses for Old Things http://www.pinterest.com/pin/46232333648352679/
- See more at: http://childcareinfo.com/Community/AllThingsChildCareBlog/tabid/682/entryid/35/5-easy-halloween-crafts.aspx#sthash.Wc09ybmi.dpuf