The week before Mother's Day is a busy one! Filled with appreciation and screen-free awareness. Here are some reminders and tools to help you observe!
Provider Appreciation Day - May 9th and it is Teacher Appreciation week!
- Parents - Tell your caregiver that you appreciate them and what they do for your children! Don't have money? Print a certificate of appreciation, have your kids make a drawing, or they can color this "I love my child care provider" picture!
- Providers - take a moment for yourself and know you are appreciated.
- Everyone in the community - if you know a caregiver, tell them "thank you" for keeping our society strong helping working parent raise good kids.
- APPRECIATION IDEAS
- See what's going on throughout the social media world for Provider Appreciation Day here
Mother's Day - May 11th
Screen-Free Week May 5-11th
- "The international celebration where children, families, schools, and communities spend seven days turning OFF digital entertainment* and turning ON life! It’s a time to unplug and play, read, daydream, create, explore nature, and spend time with family and friends." Get ideas and resources at screenfree.org
- Find out more on their Facebook page too